Founder of Vine died of overdose of heroin, fentanyl and cocaine
Colin Kroll, the founder of the smartphone applications HQ and Vine, has died of an overdose of heroin, cocaine and the painkiller fentanyl.
The medical researcher in New York reported Tuesday that the combination of the drugs led to an unintentional overdose, says press agency Associated Press.
The combination of fentanyl, heroin and cocaine is often used to strengthen the euphoric effect of the painkiller, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The synthetic drug is tens of times stronger than morphine.
Kroll was found dead in December in his apartment in New York. The 34-year-old entrepreneur was one of the founders of the video app Vine and the quiz app HQ.